Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX reporting

How long did it take for you guys, for AMEX to start reporting to the credit bereaus?

I just activated my PRG last night, still waiting on my BCE.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX reporting

I was approved for BCE on 05/12/15 and have not seen a hard pull or any reporting from them yet.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I havent seen a HP yet too lol

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I havent seen a HP yet too lol

Where are you looking to see if you have a HP?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually CreditKarma or Credit Sesame will alert me, if there has been any activity on my reports

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Usually CreditKarma or Credit Sesame will alert me, if there has been any activity on my reports

Well then that's why you haven't seen an alert for an inquiry from Amex.  CreditKarma checks your EQ and TU reports and will not report an inquiry on Experian which is the bureau that American Express pulls.  Credit Sesame only checks your TU report and also will not show an inquiry on Experian.  I can almost guarantee you that you have an inquiry on Experian

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well then that's why you haven't seen an alert for an inquiry from Amex.  CreditKarma checks your EQ and TU reports and will not report an inquiry on Experian which is the bureau that American Express pulls.  Credit Sesame only checks your TU report and also will not show an inquiry on Experian.  I can almost guarantee you that you have an inquiry on Experian

Thanks for the information, I didnt know this at all.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the information, I didnt know this at all.

You're very welcome.  Common misperception that people have about those two reports.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian has my inquiry. No TL reporting since May 2015.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.