Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX's Logic?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX's Logic?

Oh btw, it was mentioned on another thread but if you aren't going to use the Clear anymore, you can try consolidating the CL over to the BCE. They will most likely leave $500 on the Clear, but that gives you $3500 on BCE which is a lot better than $2K imo.

Message 11 of 16
stan_the_man
Established Contributor

If you want an Amex logic riddle, try this one on for size.

Two weeks ago, DW apped for the Delta Gold card and only received a $2K limit. 15 minutes later she received a CLI from $12K to $20K CL on her Blue card.

You'd think that if Amex was willing to give DW $10K in total new CLs, that they would have done it on the new card.

Message 12 of 16
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@stan_the_man wrote:

If you want an Amex logic riddle, try this one on for size.

Two weeks ago, DW apped for the Delta Gold card and only received a $2K limit. 15 minutes later she received a CLI from $12K to $20K CL on her Blue card.

You'd think that if Amex was willing to give DW $10K in total new CLs, that they would have done it on the new card.

That doesn't make any sense at all! Wow! Great CLI, though. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 13 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

The 'logic' is what makes me nervous. I'm due for my 61 day CLI in a few weeks. Hoping for the full 3X.

Message 14 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:
Yep. They are consistently inconsistent. But only on days ending in "y".

Smiley Very Happy - Good one!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 15 of 16
dalebb
Valued Contributor

65 days CS800

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.