cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX system still updating when attempted for CLI??

tag
TheDjinn
New Contributor

AMEX system still updating when attempted for CLI??

Anyone else encountering a message stating that the system is updating and to try again in 24hrs when attempting for the 61 day CLI online? Its been going on for over 2 days now.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX system still updating when attempted for CLI??

Try calling fingers crossed good luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
TheDjinn
New Contributor

No dice, I called and their systems are also updating. So apparantly its system wide. Just need to wait patiently I suppose. 

Message 3 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Keep hope alive 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@TheDjinn wrote:

No dice, I called and their systems are also updating. So apparantly its system wide. Just need to wait patiently I suppose. 

Good luck to you!!! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 9
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

I can't find the location on the website to apply for the 61 day increase and figured they had removed it.  Is it still under "manage credit line"?

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 6 of 9
TheDjinn
New Contributor

From your account home page right above "Latest Transaction" click "More Account Options", then under "Account Management" section the last link is "Increase Line of Credit".

Message 7 of 9
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

@TheDjinn wrote:

From your account home page right above "Latest Transaction" click "More Account Options", then under "Account Management" section the last link is "Increase Line of Credit".

Thanks...I found it and applied...got the 7-10 message though...so guessing I'm not approved.  I appreciate the response though!

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 8 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@icetrap06 wrote:

@TheDjinn wrote:

Thanks...I found it and applied...got the 7-10 message though...so guessing I'm not approved.  I appreciate the response though!

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad

Check the denial reasons out and see if they are accurate.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.