Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX trip low price guaranteed

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

AMEX trip low price guaranteed

Hey guys, have you ever used " low price guaranteed" feature of AMEX trip website?  I can easily find lower price for certain hotel room that I want to book (same room,same date etc.) somewhere else like Hotels.com. Does that feature offered by AMEX really work well? Since I really want to get double MR points from booking at AMEX travel websiteSmiley Tongue.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX trip low price guaranteed

LOL... I just read the facebook Amex page eariler, and in their promotional posting, I saw a lot of disgruntled individuals, but it's hard to tell who is a Troll, compared to a real card holder.

Message 2 of 3
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX trip low price guaranteed

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

LOL... I just read the facebook Amex page eariler, and in their promotional posting, I saw a lot of disgruntled individuals, but it's hard to tell who is a Troll, compared to a real card holder.

Smiley SadIf they can not refund the price difference, I shoud just give up those few MR points, other websites can offer 15-30% off sometimes. 

Sad. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.