Established Contributor
hot4u

AMEX was AU in 92

In the Garden for now.

Found my AMEX I was a AU on it.

11/92 :smileyhappy:

Next year when I go for it.

Will it be backdated ?

My AAOA isn't the greatest thats why in the Garden.

Thanks

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Frequent Contributor
b_seeker

Re: AMEX was AU in 92

It is possible. Sometimes Amex seems to have issues backdating for accounts that old but I have read success stories about people calling Amex and getting backdated. It's probably another one of those YMMV things, like pretty much everything in credit, but I'd say you have a pretty good chance at it. If you are worried about it not backdating, then I'd either try calling and see if they can tell you anything at all or just garden until you can take the AAoA hit.

|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Established Contributor
hot4u

Re: AMEX was AU in 92

Thanks for the advice ...

It's hard to not apply but to many inquiries lately.

I haven't used credit in almost 20 years.

Wished I new about this forum.

In the Garden but can see light up ahead..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+