hot4u
Established Contributor

AMEX was AU in 92

In the Garden for now.

Found my AMEX I was a AU on it.

11/92 Smiley Happy

Next year when I go for it.

Will it be backdated ?

My AAOA isn't the greatest thats why in the Garden.

Thanks

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
b_seeker
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX was AU in 92

It is possible. Sometimes Amex seems to have issues backdating for accounts that old but I have read success stories about people calling Amex and getting backdated. It's probably another one of those YMMV things, like pretty much everything in credit, but I'd say you have a pretty good chance at it. If you are worried about it not backdating, then I'd either try calling and see if they can tell you anything at all or just garden until you can take the AAoA hit.

|| Barclaycard Rewards Visa $5500 || AMEX BCE $2000 || Discover IT $3000 || Amazon Rewards Visa $1800 ||
|| Chase Freedom $2700 || CSP $5000 || Chase Marriott Premier $7500 || Sallie Mae MC $3800 ||

FICO Scores: EX 752 (3/13/13) || EQ 782 (10/4/13) || TU 724 (1/18/13)

In the garden as of 10/12/2013
Message 2 of 3
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX was AU in 92

Thanks for the advice ...

It's hard to not apply but to many inquiries lately.

I haven't used credit in almost 20 years.

Wished I new about this forum.

In the Garden but can see light up ahead..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.