Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX

tag
stlsme
New Contributor

AMEX

All this AMEX back dating talk has me thinking. I got out of the Military in the mid 90's and if my memory serves me right while I was in they had everyone get an AMEX optima. I don't think I ever used the card once and I closed it upon discharge. How could I find out if that is accurate because I would love to add a pair of 1993 cards.......

EX: 844 EQ: 848 TU: 839
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX

You could call Amex and they will try to dig out any information pertaining to your file. If you still have any records of your Amex account, or can somehow remember the account number or relevant info, that will help too.

Once they can locate your original account, they will be able to backdate it.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.