Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP SPREE Question

tag
KeepingScores
Established Member

Re: APP SPREE Question

UPDATE: Approved for a 1.99% car loan for 65 months with $0 down with Digital Credit Union (dcu.org).

I faxed in my application and 30 minutes later called to veryify that DCU had received my car loan application.  While on the phone, I was approved for the full amount of the car and closed over the phone.  I requested that a copy of the check made out to the dealership and me be emailed or faxed to the dealership and to me which DCU did promptly.  They are sending the check to me and I will forward the title and proof of insurance to them.

Spree time!  Wish me well.

Message 21 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@KeepingScores wrote:

UPDATE: Approved for a 1.99% car loan for 65 months with $0 down with Digital Credit Union (dcu.org).

I faxed in my application and 30 minutes later called to veryify that DCU had received my car loan application.  While on the phone, I was approved for the full amount of the car and closed over the phone.  I requested that a copy of the check made out to the dealership and me be emailed or faxed to the dealership and to me which DCU did promptly.  They are sending the check to me and I will forward the title and proof of insurance to them.

Spree time!  Wish me well.

Congarts on the car loan DCU has great rates 

You have done well

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 22 of 23
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Here is some good info for starting new credit files 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/quot-Start-From-Scratch-quot-Credit-Builders-Handbook/m...

i have done most of the things , the thing that has annoyed me is my experian has the most up to date shot of my credit reports, which is actually reporting an lower utilization then my equifax, but my equifax is over 60 points higher. I just don't understand what else i can do . i am thinking maybe garden for an year or two and maybe will have an chance then. 

Do the files have the exact same info?

When was last app and how many INQ's do you have on those 2 files? (EX EQ only)

they have mostly the same info exp has two more inq, but experian has the updated util that went down to 3%, equifax has my util at 15% because equifax hasn't updated my wf account yet. my last app was in august. I just can't understand the major discrepncies tho, the last app was an cap one card showed up on all three cra

I could be wrong but 

Sounds like the differences in the files along with the 2 extra INQ's which i'm guessing are new combined with a new TL reporting and you have been dinged big time.

Time to garden and let time heal ........re-elvaluate in 6 months 

yes i guess its garden time for me and see after an year if my scores have approved any I thought new TL would only be so negatively effected if you have an semi thin file with an short average age of accounts. I really wanted to get in with amex to get my account backdated to my 1995, when i opened my first amex card. Right now i only am an au on an amex costco. I am really tempted to try for discover and freedom , since i got pre approval offers, the 5 % from amazon this quarter is very tempting :-(

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.