Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP Spreee Help !!!!!!!

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

APP Spreee Help !!!!!!!

Current File

AAOA: 290 months with 7 active and close account. Its would get my AAOA about 3.4 years.

My score aroung 660 to 670 since the last 3 months.

3 rebuild credit card that paid on time. Open in 09/11.

Student loand in 2008 paid on time never late.

No more collection.

2 charge off DOFD : march 2008. Not paid report $0 balance.

Long story short, i think to get about 2 to 3 prime cards add to my account since i looking for a long run. In 6 months period my AAOA would get back to 2.9 years if i get 3 more new cards.

Question: Does my score going to recover back after 6 months if i add 3 more cards to my credit file right now ??? Are they going to ding my score much if 3 more new TL add to my account ??? Im afraid my score would drop if some of my old closed account drop off from my report after 10 years ( in 2016).

Get Amex Green . and add Amex Delta if approved for green so i can avoid with only one hard pulls.

U.S bank ( dont know which one fit my range score......looking for some cash back and stuff card) or GE

Discover More. Or Walmart Discover cards.

My inquiry : EQ : 4 EX : 3 TU: 1 ( They all pass one year mark upon today). I lived in Florida. Looking for maybe 2 hard pulls in TU and one with EX. 

I looking for some generous company with great credit limit increase in the future. Thats the reason why i chooose those credit cards company above.......Im 26 years old and looking to get a morgate soon maybe 1 years or so. Looking to build a great credit profile for a long run.

Every advice would be appreciate. Thanks alot guys.......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

Re: APP Spreee Help !!!!!!!

My AAoA was 12 years and I just added 3 new cards last week on my app spree, it dropped my score around 20 points on each bureau. Just FYI.

FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 2 of 13
MrAnonymous

If you're going to add any new credit lines do them all at the same time. Just research and hit the card first that is most INQ sensitive. Sure, your score will take a temporary hit but over time they will recover and your AAoA will grow with these new lines.

This year alone since January I've opened everything in my sig. The Discover I opened in Jan, everything else I opened between May and October. Unless you plan on looking for a car or house in the next 6 months to a year, I would go ahead and do it.

Message 3 of 13
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@MrAnonymous wrote:

thanks for your reply.........that's what i want to do maybe add them all at the same time so they all age together since couple positive  my account would drop off in the near future .........there going to be another drop of AAOA but i realize if i going to apps now then in a couple years they would not affect my score much.......What do you guys about what cards should i get ? 

Message 4 of 13
MrAnonymous

I would try for Discover More or Amex Zync. Discover was the first "prime" card I got back in Jan. I've been good to them and they have in return been good to me. I initially had a $1k credit line with them. My FAKO scores were similar to yours.

After I let the Discover report for a few months with positive payment history in full I went for the Amex BCE.

Message 5 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

USBank does not usually go under 680 credit score that I know of to get credit.

Discover More is true Discover Bank

Walmart Discover is GE (oops, forget was it even walmart!)

I would hit Amex Green first, but GE is going going to be TU which amex rarely hits as a 2nd report pull with app.

discover more - at least you can call in and do recon with... but they also have a pre-approval check online, I probably wouldn't apply if you didn't get offer out of that.

Message 6 of 13
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

didnt know US bank require that high credit score ....guess imma pass US bank

Maybe Amex Green......if approved then Amex Delta

Then Discover i guess...........

I want to get some Visa and Master thou since i dont have any.............

Message 7 of 13
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

amex, Discover and GE Wal Mart all at once, GL.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 8 of 13
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Thanks mili........I might end up have two Amex product or nothing lol.....

Message 9 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Good luck

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.