Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP for NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APP for NFCU

@bbb3601 wrote:

My father, self, and wife got the same message and all were approved within 48 hours. They have an app staus number you can call as well.  They seem to update the system at all hours as my perosnal approval came through around 3am.......NFCU is an amazing institution. 

I just logged into my account and I don't see any messages or anthing like that. How would I find my App Status Number?

Message 11 of 41
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

What I should have said was when you call in they have a prompt to check the status off application. You can also look online under the account services when you sign in online, hit the more option and you will see the pending loan application link on the left side. Usually nothing shows up until they approve. hope that helps, but I know you are anxious!!!

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 12 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the clarification bbb3601. Yes I am very anxious way more than my girlfriend though. All of you guys have me so jacked up from reading all the info on here so I am doing my best to stay patient. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 41
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the clarification bbb3601. Yes I am very anxious way more than my girlfriend though. All of you guys have me so jacked up from reading all the info on here so I am doing my best to stay patient. Smiley Very Happy

You will probably have an approval text when you wake up in the morning.  That's what happened with both of my applications with them.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You will probably have an approval text when you wake up in the morning.  That's what happened with both of my applications with them.

OMG OMG OMG lol they checked my TU report. I don't know if they checked EQ as well but my TU is the highest at 747. Now I can't wait any more the suspense is killing me lol Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL My girlfriend'a scores are always at least 20 points higher than mine. Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 15 of 41
A_Madel
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG OMG OMG lol they checked my TU report. I don't know if they checked EQ as well but my TU is the highest at 747. Now I can't wait any more the suspense is killing me lol Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL My girlfriend'a scores are always at least 20 points higher than mine. Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Well, if that's your true FICO - then things are definately looking up! Hang in there, news is just around the corner. 

Current: EQ 791 / TU 788 / EX 752 FICO's (MyFico, Oct 2012)

*** NFCU Plat | USAA CR Amex | PenFed TR Amex | BOA Gold | JP Morgan Select | Amex BCP | Amex PRG | USAA Plat ***
Message 16 of 41
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With a score like that, you don't have a thing to worry about.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok guys I went into the message center to chack to status of our app b/c I have not heard anything via text/email. It says status Approved and when I click on the confirmatiion number nothing shows up in the messages section from NFCU. It also shows the date I applied and that it was for a credit card app. I guess I will call them in the morning.

Message 18 of 41
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

For me there was some sort of link in there that I clicked and got the full text of the message Smiley Happy

Good luck!  NFCU is definately a great CU to be a member of!  Congrats!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 19 of 41
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

with scores like that...be prepared to have a shiny new NFCU card with a $75k limit in the mail soon!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.