Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP now or wait

tag
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

APP now or wait

so my first statements for AMEX PRG and BCE have yet to cut and im already looking to the next card. im thinking chase freedom. I was thinking of app now to get my foot in the door and get me closer to the CSP. but i know amex doesnt like alot of apps around the time you get there cards. Any one have any tips on this?

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: APP now or wait

@twist7d7 wrote:

so my first statements for AMEX PRG and BCE have yet to cut and im already looking to the next card. im thinking chase freedom. I was thinking of app now to get my foot in the door and get me closer to the CSP. but i know amex doesnt like alot of apps around the time you get there cards. Any one have any tips on this?

Id wait until you do your 61 day CLI on BCE and then after that reports go for your freedom or even CSP at that point maybe since you have a good chance to have over a $5k line on Amex.

Message 2 of 4
twist7d7
Regular Contributor

Do you think taking a HP cli on discover will help? ive run 8k through the card in 5 months. i dont know why they wont give it to me.

AMEX PRG (NPSL) Lowes (10k) CSP (7.2k) AMEX BCE (6k) Cap1 QS (3.5k) Citi DC (2.6K) BofA (2.5K)M&T Bank visa (2k) Discover iT (1800) Slate (1k)
Future Cards Sallie Mae, US Bank Cash+, Freedom
Goal increase CLs by 20k in 2015
Message 3 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I would wait to do anything involving a HP until you go for the Amex 61 day CLI.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.