Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPLIED BANK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPLIED BANK

I just got approved for 500 credit limit from APPLIED BANK. Do they have any prime cards I can

upgrade later on?

Thanks

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPLIED BANK

did you try calling their number and asking them what other lines they might have available?

if you don't mind me asking... how many more cards are you planning on applying for? seems like everyday theres a new approval for you. how are you dealing with the inquiries?

i have one inquiry in my report and i would like to apply for one maybe two credit cards since i have none. but the thought of putting an inquiry in there and lowering my score for something that could get denied although my scores are fairly good just kills me.

Message Edited by wanayucafruit on 10-23-2007 06:52 PM
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. I went to  their website. They do have an option where you can put your credit

card number and it will tell you if there is any upgrade available. I think i will try after 3 or 6 months.

I have 6 inquiries on TU, 12 inquiries on EXP and 8 inquiries on EQ. My scores are still good. TU 636,

EXP 648, EQ 650.

Thanks

Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

here is the link to upgrade the applied bank credit card.

Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

The application received on 2007/10/16 was APPROVED on 2007/10/23 with a credit limit of $500.
You will receive your card shortly.

Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied Bank is a vulture, sub, sub, sub prime card card, in my opinion. Annual fee, monthly participation fee, advance feee, high interest rates, NO grace period, etc etc etc.

I have one of their cards, and I'm closing it in the next few days.

Is it a secured card?? The one I have is.

I received a pre-approval for a cli last month. $350 increase, IF I pay them $100 for credit line increase fee. I passed it up very quickly.

It served its purpose very well when I could get no other. But I've graduated since then, and time to move on.

That's just my experience.

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 10-23-2007 09:30 PM
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. It is unsecured credit card. Why dont you click on the link of my previous post? That way you can find out if you can upgrade your card.

Thanks

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I'm cancelling the card. They've cost me enough over the years. But thanks for the suggestion.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your credit limit right now?

Thanks

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1,100, and it's been at that cl for 3 years now.
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.