Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED,APPROVED,APPROVED,declined...LOL

tag
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Re: APPROVED,APPROVED,APPROVED,declined...LOL

Because i initially applied for the zync, but some of the benefits that i required were only included with the gold. Im going to wait about 6 months and drop the zync and change over to one of there Credit Card products.
Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 11 of 13
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

In my limited experience with the Amex preferred seating, this is a bogus benefit.  I was booking seats to a Cirque de Soleil show.  I couldn't distinguish any benefit to doing it through Amex, price and location of the seats was the same.  They are supposedly offered to Amex holders before they go on sale to the public, but there is a free service (Cirque Members or something like that) you can register for online that gives the same offering.  Maybe there is a real benefit for other shows, but I didn't see it here.

That being said, I love the card for lots of other benefits that it offers. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 13
Achase
Regular Contributor

id like to chime in at this moment..lol

Well ticket master allows amex cardholder excuse me amex gold and up card holders to purchase tixx to many events b4 they go on sale to no gold card members and if you do put in the password which is the phone number to amex customer service and make a purchase on a card that is not gold or up you order will be cancelled by the end of the business day..lol

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.