cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED! BOFA pending app for 30! days for real???

tag
zerobacan
Established Contributor

APPROVED! BOFA pending app for 30! days for real???

I recieved a mail pre aproval for the Alaska Airlines Visa Siggy I apped on Friday 23rd

Apped and got the 30 days!!! message..

I ve called two number from the backdoor list and they keep telling me to wait for the decision that takes about 30! days.

Has anybody have better luck before the 30 days?

Thanks!

UPDATE CALLED THE RECON BOFA LINE AND APPORVED FOR 5 K VISA SIGGY!

Exp FAKO is 710

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: BOFA pending app for 30! days for real???

@zerobacan wrote:

I recieved a mail pre aproval for the Alaska Airlines Visa Siggy I apped on Friday 23rd

Apped and got the 30 days!!! message..

I ve called two number from the backdoor list and they keep telling me to wait for the decision that takes about 30! days.

Has anybody have better luck before the 30 days?

Thanks!

did u actually call the credit analyst number? If you call application status and speak to a CSR, they will just tell you did it is still under review. The credit analysts may be done for the day so make sure you call tomorrow early. good luck and keep us posted.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.