Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED CHASE FREEDOM!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED CHASE FREEDOM!!!

So I decided to app for the chase freedom. My credit was 665! But no bads at all or ever! 100% payments, everything perfect! Just starting out! So anyway I went into it thinking It would be an instant denial but it come up instant approval!!! I passed out!! Called for the details,

* Credit Limit $3,000

* APR %18.99  (%0.00  first 15 months)

Tickeled to death, this is my first card with chase! Also, does anyone know if they would expiditely ship it to me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED CHASE FREEDOM!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

So I decided to app for the chase freedom. My credit was 665! But no bads at all or ever! 100% payments, everything perfect! Just starting out! So anyway I went into it thinking It would be an instant denial but it come up instant approval!!! I passed out!! Called for the details,

* Credit Limit $3,000

* APR %18.99  (%0.00  first 15 months)

Tickeled to death, this is my first card with chase! Also, does anyone know if they would expiditely ship it to me?

Thanks!

Congratulations!!

You can request Expedite and it is free. I received my card after 5 days even after expite request Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 13
Eschaton
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

It is a really good card to have, it's by far better than both of my other cards. Do you have a Chase checking account? it might be worth your while to open one if it's available to you. I personally go through a credit union, but I received something in the mail from Chase about 2 months after I opened my Freedom card to sign up for a checking account and receive $150. So I opened a checking and savings with minimum deposit in each to not get charged a monthly fee. 

By doing that you activate the 10-10 bonus which racks in more points than you think. 

Capital One Journey (12/2010) $750 | Chase Freedom (03/2012) $3500 | American Express Zync (03/2012) NSPL | Amazon Prime (08/2018) $6000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred (10/2018) $8000 | Bank of America Cash Reward 10/2018 $8000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited 06/2019 $2700

Experian score: 793 (9/2018)
Message 3 of 13
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! It's a great card! I've been very happy with it and it's my most used card! Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 13
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That is a very good card to have...  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 13
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  It's my go to card until my AMEX BCP comes in.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 6 of 13
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 13
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats, great card to have.

Message 8 of 13
frisbie124
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!!

You can request Expedite and it is free. I received my card after 5 days even after expite request Smiley Sad

Hi wealthcreator: Can you tell me what number to call to expedite the card? That will be super awesome. Thanks!

@biologycredit: Congrats!!! I just got mine approved yesterday and I'm thrilled!

Message 9 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Nice starting CL!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.