StevoKinevo

Re: APPROVED! Chase Chase Chase

Well I randomly got the itch again tonight (not sure what it is with late night itches) and I apped for the AMEX BCE. It's the last card I really wanted and I justified it because I am still within the month of May so all HQ's would fall off at same time. CK showed my score a week ago at 746 but dropped yesterday to 728 due to a reporting balance (utility 20%). Anyway I got the 7-10 to day business message but after checking the status online afterewards it says APPROVED! Any guesses as to what the starting CL will be?

Chase Freedom- $2.4k Chase Slate- $4k Chase Saphire- $5k Discover More- $1k AMEX Blue Cash Everyday- $2k
Established Contributor
2NE1

Re: APPROVED! Chase Chase Chase (and now AMEX)

Congrats! and I have no idea but most likely a matching CL to what your other cards have?

I'm wondering, what do most of you say to a CSR when you try to recon a CLI? what does usually work? like, I understand for example for Barclays you can mention you'd like to be able to purchase a Mac, etc and get a higher limit with that than a lousy 500 bucks they sometimes usually start you with, lol, but what works for other CCs?

:smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Valued Contributor
Crashem

Congrats
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

StevoKinevo wrote:

Well I randomly got the itch again tonight (not sure what it is with late night itches) and I apped for the AMEX BCE. It's the last card I really wanted and I justified it because I am still within the month of May so all HQ's would fall off at same time. CK showed my score a week ago at 746 but dropped yesterday to 728 due to a reporting balance (utility 20%). Anyway I got the 7-10 to day business message but after checking the status online afterewards it says APPROVED! Any guesses as to what the starting CL will be?

If you want to find out what your starting credit limit is, call the application status # 1-800-567-1085. Please let us know what you got! :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
rootpooty

geez talk about a man on a roll here lol! CONGRATS TO YOU! so i gotta ask, whats the apr on the slate freedom and saphire? did they pull ex on all 3 or tu or both?

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 3k | BOFA 123 3k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 1800 | Walmart 1450 | Buckle 300

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred!
Regular Contributor
BCF

I would say around 4k. But you will be able to do a 3x CLI after 61 days. I just increased my CL from 2k to 5k today :smileyhappy:.

What is your income? I applied and didn't approved for CSP, because of my $25k income.

Wallet: AMEX Blue Cash Preferred 5k; BofA Visa CashRewards 5k; BofA 1-2-3 MasterCard 4.4k; Citi TY Premier 2.5k; AMEX HHonors 3.5k, Chase Marriott 5k, Barclays US Airways 2.5k, Kohl's 300
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

StevoKinevo, any updates? :smileyhappy: The application status # is automated and it will tell you what your credit limit is. Please call and let us know.

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

By the way, don't forget to update the title of the thread to reflect your Discover approval as well. Also, remember to update your siggy! :smileylol:

StevoKinevo

Well they are closed for Memorial day so it doesn't look like I'll be able to find out my limit until tomorrow. Argghhh.

Root- they pulled all three TU.

BCF- 45k
Chase Freedom- $2.4k Chase Slate- $4k Chase Saphire- $5k Discover More- $1k AMEX Blue Cash Everyday- $2k
Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

[ Edited ]

StevoKinevo wrote:
Well they are closed for Memorial day so it doesn't look like I'll be able to find out my limit until tomorrow. Argghhh.

Root- they pulled all three TU.

BCF- 45k

You shouldn't have to speak with a live rep, just follow the automated prompts. Try this other app status # 1-866-314-0237 (but I think it routes the call to the same place)

ETA: Just say "application status", then it will ask for your SS# and zip code.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+