cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED FOR CAP ONE GREEN CASH REWARDS CARD!!!!

tag
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: APPROVED FOR CAP ONE GREEN CASH REWARDS CARD!!!!

Congrats.  CapOne gets a lot of hate but rebuilding would be a lot harder without them.

Message 11 of 14
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@Wolf3 wrote:

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

Congrats!! I know the feeling. I was just approved for Chase freedom after recon. I started with Capital One secured and after 5 months, I was offered the Capital One platinum (unsecured). I've been using both for about an year now. Capitol One has helped me move into prime territory. They gave me a hand when nobody else would. I will always respect them for that. Congrats again, enjoy the benefits of cash back.

I think we are in the minorithy on that.   This place is awash with people who want to trash talk those who help us when we are down and praise those who would not.

+10 - Couldn't agree more !

Message 12 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

@Wolf3 wrote:

@bodybuilder510 wrote:

Congrats!! I know the feeling. I was just approved for Chase freedom after recon. I started with Capital One secured and after 5 months, I was offered the Capital One platinum (unsecured). I've been using both for about an year now. Capitol One has helped me move into prime territory. They gave me a hand when nobody else would. I will always respect them for that. Congrats again, enjoy the benefits of cash back.

I think we are in the minorithy on that.   This place is awash with people who want to trash talk those who help us when we are down and praise those who would not.

+10 - Couldn't agree more !

+1

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.