Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPROVED!

Approved for PC from US Bank College Visa to US Bank Visa Platinum.  Did this mostly for the additional CL as well as possibly a lower APR.  I didn't get any info about the APR or CL over the phone, can I call back to find out what it is?

Also Approved for AMEX BCE.  $2000CL, 22.9% APR.

!

Edit:  Also, the PC means 12 months no APR!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APPROVED!

Called US Bank.  The CL and APR don't change when you PC Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved for PC from US Bank College Visa to US Bank Visa Platinum.  Did this mostly for the additional CL as well as possibly a lower APR.  I didn't get any info about the APR or CL over the phone, can I call back to find out what it is?

!

Congrats on your cards !

Message 3 of 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

!

Congrats on the PC and the BCE approval !!

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

!

Congrats!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys.  I'm really excited to see what my EX is too Smiley Happy  One of the many perks of apping with AMEX. 

Message 6 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks guys.  I'm really excited to see what my EX is too Smiley Happy  One of the many perks of apping with AMEX. 

Very True !!!

Message 7 of 9
nuggets321
Frequent Contributor

You landed the ever elusive BCE (for me at least it has been) bask in your glory Smiley Very Happy

TU-721 (MortgagePull) EQ- 697(MortgagePull ) EXP 693(MortgagePull) FWEB 24,2015
My Wallet : Dicover More 35,500 CL -Amex Zync NPSL -WellsFargoRewards4800 - -CapOne 3000CL -GEMBWalMart 5000CL - Zales 4000CL-Kays 2900--Macys 5000CL /SSFCU 5000CL / CitiBank Diamond Pref 15000CL - CHASE Freedom 13500CL -Lowes 10,000 CL - BBuyStoreCard 10,000CL Sears Store Card (Citi) 3000 - Firestone CFNB 1400 Toyota Financial $35,000 Auto -2200DiscountTire(GECRB) Citi TY Preferred 8100CL - Chase Slate$4000-BofA15000-ToyotaRewardsVisa$10,700 -BofA$8500 AMEX BCE 9,500
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nuggets321 wrote:

You landed the ever elusive BCE (for me at least it has been) bask in your glory Smiley Very Happy

Yea I've been wanting it since September or October 2011.  I got approved for Clear back in June so I figured I would wait to apply for BCE.  I tried to do it online today but the page wouldn't load, so I called in and got an instant approval.  Back in the garden for me.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.