Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVED.

tag
nathan
Frequent Contributor

APPROVED.

This has been a very good week for me. Had two deletes from wells fargo and verizon. For the first time in yrs I am 600 accross boards-exp 655, eq 635, tu 677. Since tu is my highest score with the least inq, i decided to try hooters. Behold, for the first time I got the approved message. Message did not give cl, apr, or af. I currently have orchard-300, and nfcu 1000 limit. My greatest wish is to get atleast 2000cl from hooters. Can I ask for cli on activation if my cl is not good? I am still scared to venture into amex territory until my exp hits atleast 680. Does hooters increase cl on activation? All my success is because of the  good people in this forum. i wanna give special thanks to Brammy, haulinthescoreup, Sylviatop, Tuscany,  Noah, and all the good people who share their expertise for free. I stumbled on this forum in april 2007 when my scores 505, 510, and 505 respectively. Thank you all for your help. For those who may be interested, no baddies for the last four year, 6 collection acct over six yrs old, no bk, no judgement on tu.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: APPROVED.

Hey, congrats! And you're not just "in the 600's" --you're in the mid-600's and above!

I'll have to let the Hooters veterans answer your questions. Congrats again! Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 12
brendogg27
Contributor

Great scores Nathan!  Congrats on the approval!
Message 3 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats Natan. WTG...
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go Nathan Go Nathan.....Congrats!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the reasons I come TO this site everyday is to see a thread like this because it reminds me how I felt when I finally got approvals with nice limits right after apping. CONGRATULATIONS
Message 7 of 12
TKDALLSTAR
Contributor

Very nice job! Post back with what APR they give you..
Message 8 of 12
sl
Established Contributor

When I got my Hooters card, I got the 7-10 day notice. I called back 4 days later and found out I was approved but did not tell me the CL. I called back 2 days later and got the CL of $5k. My scores at that time were averaged 685 - True Fico. They are generous with the CL.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be very nice. My FICO average is 672. I need a big CL to continue with credit rebuilding.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.