Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APRROVED------------->

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

APRROVED------------->

IM Finally In the YES!!!! status of life I must say it was exciting it took everything in me to do only 4 applications (I did tht bc i have no inQ.for 2008) and last time was Sept of 07 for auto loan thats it! anyways back to my suREAL life Experience I recieved a Circuit City they pulled EQ CL1000 my score is 682 I also got the Kays Jewlers card 1500CL yippppppee the other that I applied for that said needs further processing is Citi Premium Pass or is that chase UGHHH IDK lol....
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
diva0969
Regular Contributor

Re: APRROVED------------->

Congratulations!!
Starting Scores: 12/14/14 FICO EQ: 579 EXP: 586 TU: 591
Current Scores: 12/29/15 FICO EQ: 643 EXP: 667 TU: 670
Goal: 750

Message 2 of 18
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

congrats !!

sorry about nfcu,maybe you should recon.

jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 18
Niki9
Regular Contributor

congrats!!!!

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really at first I was kinda pissed bc my money is there! and I did have a gr8t score and 8 pays as agreed and 2 collections frm 2005 but when they showed me love at the others i was like eventually I will get the Bigger Limits but Im not complaining !!! Im happy I got my digital cam i wanted lol......... Im going to Vegas in June so NFCU would have been excellent
Message 5 of 18
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Congrats!
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 6 of 18
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! And good luck with the other two!
Message 7 of 18
Mommy2anAngel2007
Established Member

Congrats!!!!  What a good feeling!Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank U all........... I called Citi today still Pending so hoppppppppppppefully Im still Happy!Smiley Very Happy 
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm SO GLAD you got approved!

And still sad and confused as to why you didn't get NFCU?? Smiley Sad
But hey, they'll be knocking on your door soon enough!

Congrats!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.