cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARE THERE ANY SECURED CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE GOOD THAT DON'T PULL CREDIT?

tag
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

ARE THERE ANY SECURED CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE GOOD THAT DON'T PULL CREDIT?

I CURRENTLY BANK WITH REGIONS, WACHOVIA AND BANK OF AMERICA.  DO ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD SECURED CREDIT CARDS TO TRY AND GET.  I AM LOOKING FOR ONES THAT REALLY DON'T PULL YOUR CREDIT AND THAT PEOPLE HAVE HAD GREAT SUCCESS WITH.  ALL AND ANY ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Re: ARE THERE ANY SECURED CREDIT CARDS THAT ARE GOOD THAT DON'T PULL CREDIT?

Public Savings Bank does not pull you credit reports.    They do an identity check only. PSB has a $75 application fee to open but no annual or other fees, so one of lowest cost secured card if you keep for a few years.   Terms and Conditions are very good for a secured card from a bank.   They have grace period and 0% interest on Purchases for 6 months.   I've had one for 9 months and very happy with it.

I know of no other reasonable bank secured card that does not pull credit, and I have looked at a lot of them.   

There may some credit unions that don't pull credit, I haven't looked.

Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

There aren't any banks out there that extends revolving credit without pulling credit files. 

Message 3 of 6
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

There aren't any banks out there that extends revolving credit without pulling credit files. 

????

Message 4 of 6
Datx
Valued Contributor

Like Wolf stated, PSB does not pull your credit report. I dont know of any other ones that will not pull your credit report unfortunately.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep.  NFCU doesn't pull.

But eligibility for membership is limited.

txjohn

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.