I love the box of shame lol.

Message 21 of 28
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Re: ARRRRGGGHHH!!

@enharu wrote:

LOL.

Hey at least you didn't cut cash up Smiley Tongue

But I bet Yude forgets cash in his pockets and washes it frequently  Smiley Tongue

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 22 of 28
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Wow...this happens outside of a tv sitcom...lol?

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 23 of 28
Longroad
Established Contributor

Glad to know I am not the only one who does thongs like that. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 28
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

ROFLOL! I almost did it the other day with my cash+

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 25 of 28
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

@ Yudeology:

Step 1:  Check Mail

Step 2:  Rejoice when new card arrives

Step 3:  Read all T&C to make sure nothing changed of any signifigance (yah, right, like you will do that)

Step 4: Activate new card, leaving the sticker on it, at least partially.

Step 5:  Place newly activated card in wallet, with partial sticker on it, while at the same time removing old card, verifying via Exp. Date.

Step 6: wrap old card in paper, with date and reason for it being out of your wallet written on it

Step 7: Place old card in SD... leaving it wrapped

Step 8:  The next time you are going to use that particular lender's card, use the new one.

iF ACCEPTED PROCEED TO STEP 9, IF DECLINED PROCEED TO STEP 11

Step 9:  Remove old card that is wrapped in paper in your SD

Step 10: Shred Old Card

Step 11:  Place old card wrapped in paper in front of you and call CS to verify that the new card has been activated, and that your account has not suffered AA or FR from too many apps

Step 12:  repeat above steps until new card is working properly, then go to Step 9 again once satisfied it is working correctly.

There you have it folks.. The 12 Steps of accepting an upgrade, or a new replacement card from your credit card companies .  I hope it saves someone else the aggrevation

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 26 of 28
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

LMFAO!!!

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@ Yudeology:

Step 1:  Check Mail

Step 2:  Rejoice when new card arrives

Step 3:  Read all T&C to make sure nothing changed of any signifigance (yah, right, like you will do that)

Step 4: Activate new card, leaving the sticker on it, at least partially.

Step 5:  Place newly activated card in wallet, with partial sticker on it, while at the same time removing old card, verifying via Exp. Date.

Step 6: wrap old card in paper, with date and reason for it being out of your wallet written on it

Step 7: Place old card in SD... leaving it wrapped

Step 8:  The next time you are going to use that particular lender's card, use the new one.

Step 11:  Place old card wrapped in paper in front of you and call CS to verify that the new card has been activated, and that your account has not suffered AA or FR from too many apps

Step 12:  repeat above steps until new card is working properly, then go to Step 9 again once satisfied it is working correctly.

There you have it folks.. The 12 Steps of accepting an upgrade, or a new replacement card from your credit card companies .  I hope it saves someone else the aggrevation

LMFAO!! Sounds good!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 27 of 28
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@Pupeitmeister wrote:

@ Yudeology:

Step 1:  Check Mail  CHECK.

Step 2:  Rejoice when new card arrives  I DANCED MY BUTT OFF DOING KANGNAM STYLE

Step 3:  Read all T&C to make sure nothing changed of any signifigance (yah, right, like you will do that) CHECK.

Step 4: Activate new card, leaving the sticker on it, at least partially. CHECK.

Step 5:  Place newly activated card in wallet, with partial sticker on it, while at the same time removing old card, verifying via Exp. Date.  DARN IT.

Step 6: wrap old card in paper, with date and reason for it being out of your wallet written on it  I GOT THE ERROR MSG SINCE MY MISTAKE FROM PREVIOUS STEP

Step 7: Place old card in SD... leaving it wrapped  GOT THE "YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE PROCESSED" MSG

Step 8:  The next time you are going to use that particular lender's card, use the new one.  ERROR.

Step 11:  Place old card wrapped in paper in front of you and call CS to verify that the new card has been activated, and that your account has not suffered AA or FR from too many apps  I GOT THIS MSG: 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.