cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASPIRE Visa Card to Terminate Their Card Program!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ASPIRE Visa Card to Terminate Their Card Program!!!

You keep receiving calls from "an 100000000" ??  Rest assured, if you have a balance, it will be found and they will want it.  It will be interesting what your next statement says!  Were it me, I would record conversations with them and keep anything they send you in writing.  They can even send you a zero balance statement and still come back at you (claiming error) for what was owed.  They will get theirs... you just need to be able to protect yourself against getting a ding on your CR because of it.  IMO, if it seems too good to be true.... IT IS !!!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You keep receiving calls from "an 100000000" ??  Rest assured, if you have a balance, it will be found and they will want it.  It will be interesting what your next statement says!  Were it me, I would record conversations with them and keep anything they send you in writing.  They can even send you a zero balance statement and still come back at you (claiming error) for what was owed.  They will get theirs... you just need to be able to protect yourself against getting a ding on your CR because of it.  IMO, if it seems too good to be true.... IT IS !!!

Be careful about recording conversations.  In some states you can do so as long as one of the parties, yourself, knows the conversation is being recorded.  In other states it is illegal to record a conversation unless all participating parties, you and the CC company, knows the conversation is being recorded.  The knowledge of this must take place at the beginning of the conversation.  In other words, you can't record a conversation and at the end of it say "BTW, I've been recording this call." And you would have to know what state the CSR is in and what the law is in that state.

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

State-by-state laws on recording calls:

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/states.html

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.