Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T Access More MC From Citi - 3X on online retail

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AT&T Access More MC From Citi - 3X on online retail

oooh! thank you falim for sharing the link! Very interesting! 

Message 21 of 29
acciofirebolt
Contributor

would hotels.com/expedia count as travel sites? This card would be great for my mom if they count. All of our phone lines are with ATT and when we book trips we almost always use hotels or expedia

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@acciofirebolt wrote:

would hotels.com/expedia count as travel sites? This card would be great for my mom if they count. All of our phone lines are with ATT and when we book trips we almost always use hotels or expedia

I don't know for sure but most likely they would. Also, pretty much all online retail sites will also get 3x from my experience so far.

Message 23 of 29
vpae
Established Contributor

Has anoyne with this card made a wireless, Uverse or Directv bill payment to AT&T to see if you get 3x points?

Just curious, thanks!

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 24 of 29
vpae
Established Contributor

*Bump* Smiley Happy

Anyone?

Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 25 of 29
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Sorry, get 5% with Att and more. Smiley Wink
Signature needs updating
Message 26 of 29
vpae
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Wait, what? You can get 5% back with the ATT Access More card when paying your ATT Cell Phone or DirecTV bill?

Just wanted to clarify before I apped  Smiley Very Happy  Thanks!

Message 27 of 29
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@vpae wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

Wait, what? You can get 5% back with the ATT Access More card when paying your ATT Cell Phone or DirecTV bill?

Just wanted to clarify before I apped  Smiley Very Happy  Thanks!

No, I have two hidden trade lines that give 5% back, the simplycash and Chase Ink Cash.  Since Chase Ink is broader in its 5% offerings, I will probably revert to the simplycash after my credit runs out on AT&T.  I tend to use bonus money to pay off new smart phone.  Used 200 to pay off 400+, so almost 50% credit, Chase AARP.

Signature needs updating
Message 28 of 29
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Thanks for this info and the link. First I've heard of this.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.