cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT&T Universal Savings Approved - I want to scream so loud at midnight !!!

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

AT&T Universal Savings Approved - I want to scream so loud at midnight !!!

Card Name:AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card
Initial Credit Line:$1,500.00
Purchase APR:12.99%.  This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Balance Transfer APR:0% introductory APR for 15 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 12.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

For those who are curious, AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards is issued by Citi (my third Citi CC Smiley Wink). Main benefit of this card is 10% off on AT&T spending for the first 12 months, then 5% thereafter. Since I spend about $180 per month on AT&T (Wireless + Landline + Internet), that's some awsome savings and damn worth a hard pull.

I love you Citibank! HeartHeartHeart

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: AT&T Universal Savings Approved - I want to scream so loud at midnight !!!

Congrats!

Nice APR and 0% intro period.

Message 2 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Congrats!

Nice APR and 0% intro period.

Thank you Open!

Well, on T&C it only has 12.99%, so they had to give me that APR or denied me. If it is like 10.99% to 21.99%, I imagine somewhere around 16.99% (APR on my Dividend card). My highest APR is 24.99% on Capital One (first CC at that time with no credit history).

Message 3 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 7
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Thank you! Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 7
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:
Card Name:AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card
Initial Credit Line:$1,500.00
Purchase APR:12.99%.  This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Balance Transfer APR:0% introductory APR for 15 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 12.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

For those who are curious, AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards is issued by Citi (my third Citi CC Smiley Wink). Main benefit of this card is 10% off on AT&T spending for the first 12 months, then 5% thereafter. Since I spend about $180 per month on AT&T  (Wireless + Landline + Internet), that's some awsome savings and damn worth a hard pull.

I love you Citibank! HeartHeartHeart

Congrats trumpet!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.