Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATM Fee Free Accounts

tag
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

Re: ATM Fee Free Accounts

@Red1Blue wrote:
Is there any bank or cu that offers a debit card / ATM that does not charge for atm withdrawls and also reimburse any other bank's atm fees? I am trying to teach my 17 year old on how to save from atm fees. For getting $20.00 from BOA account she incurred total $4.75 in ATM Fees.
 Fidelity offers what you are looking for. I have had a fidelity account for about 2 years. They do not charge any ATM fees and they refund any fees charged by other banks. We use Fidelity for both our checking (free billpay) and for our investment accounts. 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 11 of 14
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

I stumbled across this and I am sooooooooo tempted to try Redneck Bank just for their card.  (On line only banking)   I cracked up when I read their web site, and why shouldn't banking be "funner"?  When was the last time you laughed reading BOA or Chase's web site?

No fees if you use the card at least 10 times per month and earn APY of 4% on balances up to 10K.  1% after that. 

Message 12 of 14
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
Is there any bank or cu that offers a debit card / ATM that does not charge for atm withdrawls and also reimburse any other bank's atm fees?

Sent you a PM
Message 13 of 14
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

See if your CU is in the Allpoint network, the largest fee free network in the US with 35,000 fee free ATMS.  I have a card from my CU that is located in NJ.  I haven't been in NJ for over 15 years but I've never paid a dime in ATM fees.  Allpoint terminals are all over the place.  My favorites are Walgreen's, Target stores,  and Exxon/Mobil stations.  In Texas they are everywhere so I have no trouble finding a place to get money with no fees.

http://www.allpointnetwork.com/allpoint.html

Message Edited by Watchmann on 11-08-2009 10:05 PM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.