Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN:REWARDS 660 CARDHOLDERS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ATTN:REWARDS 660 CARDHOLDERS

if you  havent looked online today at their website or read your email...they have sold their credit card accounts to another bank..all accounts right now have been temporairly suspended....you can not use your credit card at all..until the new bank issues you a new card..i am hoping the new bank has less fees....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tanbat501
Established Member

Re: ATTN:REWARDS 660 CARDHOLDERS

Thanks for this info. I never got the email and my payment is due Monday so needles to say I was a little nervous. Well I called Customer Service directly and after holding for 20 minutes, I asked how one would make payments now that the accounts are suspended. The gentleman told me to call the 800 number they have listed on the website. I explained that I did call the number and all I got was a recording. He then told me to try on Monday. On a hunch a I called MetaBank directly and spoke to a women who told me that all the new cards were sent out yesterday and that a new customer service number would begin working tomorrow. The number she gave me is 800-958-2556. She said they should be able to handle everything during the transition period. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they say how to make payments now if you can't make them on the ezpay website?  Did they provide another website?
Message 3 of 4
tanbat501
Established Member

There is no way to make the payments online yet because everyone is being issued new cards. I brought up the point about being charged $7.95 to make a phone payment and she said the best bet was to call the customer service number tomorrow and ask them about it. She said they are targeting the transition period for December 11-15. I guess its just a waiting game now.
Message Edited by tanbat501 on 12-10-2008 09:07 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.