Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU BOA CC reporting as FSA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU BOA CC reporting as FSA?

Just got this alert today. Wondering if its because the whole account is only 3 months old and has never been used:

COMPANYBANK OF AMERICA
  • BALANCE
  • $0
  • PAST DUE
  • Not Reported
  • STATUS
  • Pays Account As Agreed
  • PORTFOLIO TYPE
  • Revolving Or Option
  • DESCRIPTION
  • Flexible Spending Credit Card
  • PAYMENT TERMS
  • Not Reported
  • FIRST REPORTED
  • 07/01/2015

Why doesn't this say what the credit limit is? My score did go up 2 points from it. This is the BOA WMC I have listed in my sig. Kinda thought maybe since it was a world mastercard as they have NPSL that maybe that was the case? But on the main account holders report its listed as a regular CC....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

Re: AU BOA CC reporting as FSA?

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got this alert today. Wondering if its because the whole account is only 3 months old and has never been used:

COMPANYBANK OF AMERICA
  • BALANCE
  • $0
  • PAST DUE
  • Not Reported
  • STATUS
  • Pays Account As Agreed
  • PORTFOLIO TYPE
  • Revolving Or Option
  • DESCRIPTION
  • PAYMENT TERMS
  • Not Reported
  • FIRST REPORTED
  • 07/01/2015

Why doesn't this say what the credit limit is? My score did go up 2 points from it. This is the BOA WMC I have listed in my sig. Kinda thought maybe since it was a world mastercard as they have NPSL that maybe that was the case? But on the main account holders report its listed as a regular CC....

I didnt even know that the BOA cash rewards came in a Mastercard Format. Though I know for my VISA signatures and WMC i have them listed on my reports as Flexible spending credit card.

and my PRG with the NPSL is just listed as a charge card with no limit. 

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU BOA CC reporting as FSA?

@bengalikejenga wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

COMPANYBANK OF AMERICA
  • BALANCE
  • $0
  • PAST DUE
  • Not Reported
  • STATUS
  • Pays Account As Agreed
  • PORTFOLIO TYPE
  • Revolving Or Option
  • DESCRIPTION
  • PAYMENT TERMS
  • Not Reported
  • FIRST REPORTED
  • 07/01/2015

I didnt even know that the BOA cash rewards came in a Mastercard Format. Though I know for my VISA signatures and WMC i have them listed on my reports as Flexible spending credit card.

and my PRG with the NPSL is just listed as a charge card with no limit. 

I thought that the whole visa signature and world mastercard issue of it hurting credit scores was changed and done with. That they were just like regular cards? By the way you are wording it it is sounding like the high balance is the only thing thats going to report? I know charge cards dont hurt scores.

You are right about it being fairly unique.  The account owner had a great offer for 21 months no interest for Bank Americard Mastercard.  I called in and requested it to be upgraded to a World Mastercard. They were very cool and fast about the whole thing. They stated the only way that could be done is to add an awards program, either Travel Rewards, or 3-2-1. It was truly a slick deal/nice surprise.

I just don't get why on one persons report it would say credit card with a limit and balance, and be different on mine, the AUs.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.