Regular Contributor
YoungMoney06

AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Firstly, sorry for any type-o's as I'm on my iPhone and I'm not sure if this is in the right folder.

A few months ago I applied for a few new cards, and in the process, I added my wife as an AU to boost her score and give her some sort of revolving credit seeing as how we both have an installment (auto) loan reporting in both of our reports.

However, she has yet to have any of these cards report on her reports. She is an AU on y Chase Freedom, DiscoverIT, and Citi Simplicity cards.

Any idea why none of these are reporting to her reports? I did put in her SSN and everything during the application process, just unsure why their not reporting.

Any advice is helpful. 😉
My Wallet: WF College Card ($1.7k); GE Wal-Mart ($1.3k); GE Amazon ($1.9k); Chase Freedom ($1k); Citi Simplicity ($2k); Discover IT ($2k); CareCredit ($1.5k); GE Lowes ($2.5k) -- In The Garden 'Til 08/2014

Current Scores: EQ 716; TU 683; EX: 709; TU(08): 723 - As of April 21, 2014
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (TU, EQ, EX)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
asulaw

Re: AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Kind of interesting, my gf is an AU on one of my Chase cards, and I can't remember if I took her SSN. But it does not report on hers either. 

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Frequent Contributor
newhis

I added my wife to my Discover IT card (just over a month old) and CK is reporting 3 cards for her, the 2 she has and mine. Discover asked if the AU was my wife and didn't ask for SSN. She also has a Discover Student from 2 months ago.

BofA Cash Rewards secured, Discover IT, 03/14
American Express PRG, JCrew, 10/14
Chase Freedom 11/14
TU FICO 731 9/14, 714 10/14, 731 11/14
Established Member
rwb22

I have had to put my wife on AU for Citi Hhonors Reserve/CSP.  They did not take the SSN so I assume they are not reporting.  AMEX is the only card that I have put a SSN into.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}