Regular Contributor

AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Firstly, sorry for any type-o's as I'm on my iPhone and I'm not sure if this is in the right folder.

A few months ago I applied for a few new cards, and in the process, I added my wife as an AU to boost her score and give her some sort of revolving credit seeing as how we both have an installment (auto) loan reporting in both of our reports.

However, she has yet to have any of these cards report on her reports. She is an AU on y Chase Freedom, DiscoverIT, and Citi Simplicity cards.

Any idea why none of these are reporting to her reports? I did put in her SSN and everything during the application process, just unsure why their not reporting.

Any advice is helpful. 😉
My Wallet: WF College Card ($1.7k); GE Wal-Mart ($1.3k); GE Amazon ($1.9k); Chase Freedom ($1k); Citi Simplicity ($2k); Discover IT ($2k); CareCredit ($1.5k); GE Lowes ($2.5k) -- In The Garden 'Til 08/2014

Current Scores: EQ 716; TU 683; EX: 709; TU(08): 723 - As of April 21, 2014
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (TU, EQ, EX)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

Re: AU Reporting Citi, Discover, Chase

Kind of interesting, my gf is an AU on one of my Chase cards, and I can't remember if I took her SSN. But it does not report on hers either. 

Wells Fargo Student - $2,300 / Discover It - $2,000 / Chase Slate - $1,500 / Marriott Premier Rewards - $5,000 / Citi ThankYou Preferred - $2,000 / AMEX TrueEarnings - $1,200 / Target RedCard - $300

Total CL: $14,300
Util: 28%
Established Contributor

I added my wife to my Discover IT card (just over a month old) and CK is reporting 3 cards for her, the 2 she has and mine. Discover asked if the AU was my wife and didn't ask for SSN. She also has a Discover Student from 2 months ago.

BofA Cash Rewards secured, Discover IT, 03/14
American Express PRG, JCrew, 10/14
Chase Freedom 11/14, American Express ED 01/15
Starting Score TU FICO 03/14-N/A, Current Score 02/15-780
Gardening since 01/05/15
Established Member

I have had to put my wife on AU for Citi Hhonors Reserve/CSP.  They did not take the SSN so I assume they are not reporting.  AMEX is the only card that I have put a SSN into.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.