Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU User on Amex not reporting

tag
unrlmth
Established Member

AU User on Amex not reporting

I am currently an AU on my mom's Amex Costco/Trueearnings card.  I have the account added to my profile on Amex's website and my BCE was correctly backdated.  However, it does not show up on my EX/TU reports.  I haven't been able to pull my EQ report online.

Is it possible to get it to start reporting? What would be the best way to do that?  My AAoA is fairly low and it is my oldest card with a limit around 15-20k.  Getting it on my report should increase my score, right?  My utilization would go up, but I think the increase in total credit will offset it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: AU User on Amex not reporting

@unrlmth wrote:

I am currently an AU on my mom's Amex Costco/Trueearnings card.  I have the account added to my profile on Amex's website and my BCE was correctly backdated.  However, it does not show up on my EX/TU reports.  I haven't been able to pull my EQ report online.

Is it possible to get it to start reporting? What would be the best way to do that?  My AAoA is fairly low and it is my oldest card with a limit around 15-20k.  Getting it on my report should increase my score, right?  My utilization would go up, but I think the increase in total credit will offset it.

How long ago were you added as an ACM? Did you provide your SSN?

Message 2 of 4
unrlmth
Established Member

I was added Jan 2013, and I'll have to double check it it was.
Message 3 of 4
unrlmth
Established Member

Just thought I would update this thread.  Not sure if my SSN is in their records but name/address is.  Just realized it is actually the business version, so that is why it is not reporting.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.