cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: AU account are gone for EX nooooooo!!

@oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
on monday i'm gonna call and "itch" and go mad, if they made a mistake, EX is always p***ing me off. and if they made a mistake they gonna get it!

* bump *

onelove, did you ever find out what was going on? I haven't heard anything on CNN about swat teams at EX headquarters--hope it all went ok!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 25
majesty
New Contributor

Same question.... any updates?? I have a vested interest in AMEX AU situations...lol
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

As an update, I just checked DW's and my EX and Amex just updated my new statement balance and her AU acct's are gone. Smiley Sad
Message 23 of 25
fused
Moderator Emeritus

There is no rhyme or reason when it comes to Amex accounts reporting on EX. Half of my entire credit history has never reported on EX. I wasted more than just hours trying to fix the problem, more like months and months. My scores are good already so I've thrown in the towel. I would rather spend my free time with myFICO pals instead of a bunch of EX front line CSR punching bags.
Message 24 of 25
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Just pulled my TC reports, and my AU Discover is still there, on all three. But it doesn't update again until mid-November, so maybe the TL will get axed by EX then.

EX alone has a closed gas card TL that I'm on jointly that's even older than my Discover, so if they stop reporting the AU, I'm OK with them for a few more years. But I will lose a bunch of history with EQ and TU if they ever stop reporting the Disc before I can change to joint. By golly if they do, they can dern well put me back in my old bucket! grrrr
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.