Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU accounts

Hello good people

I was wondering, do all AU accounts report onto credit reports as "AU" for the non main account holder??
Like when the credit reports are pulled do the AU accounts come up as a certain type of revolving accounts??

Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU accounts

Mine reports as ownership: autherized account. This is for a JC Penny cars.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU accounts

Unless there is a HUGE error...the account should denote the proper responsibility level.

If not, again it'd be a huge error because if a bank didn't label accounts properly they'd be screwing up one's credit profile, especially with regards to what someone is legally liable for.

Primary and Joint accounts for would be taken account towards one's DTI ratio in terms of approving say a loan because those accounts denote a legitimate obligation of the applicant.

This would NOT be true of an AU....the AU account would be ignored as an obligation or as a liable DEBT of said applicant...

This is why, as I said it had BETTER be labeled properly or someone's profile can be harmed.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.