Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU curiosity

tag
gheedorah
Established Member

AU curiosity

Does the FICO score provided through this website include accounts on which you are an AU, in the score calculation?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Cleanmachine
Frequent Contributor

Re: AU curiosity

To the best of my knowledge, they most certainly do.

Message 2 of 4
gheedorah
Established Member

To clarify- I know that there are apparently a few FICO models (not including various FAKOs), and I don't know which is the one that users on this site receive when they purchase their score, and I don't know which is the one most typically received by creditors when reviewing applicants for credit.

I know that the CRAs had moved to remove the whole authorized user thing recently, and were rebuked, and so left it in place, but I am wondering if the newer FICO scoring model even still uses it in a more diminished capacity, and so, I'm wondering which version I get when I buy my score, and which version most lenders prefer (at least, lenders in terms of credit card issuers).

Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@gheedorah wrote:

Does the FICO score provided through this website include accounts on which you are an AU, in the score calculation?

Thats a great question and i'm interested to know as well.

Hoping one of our experts will chime in!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.