New Contributor
physignathus

AU on AaoA

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and I don't understand on how fico calculate the AaoA of AU. My situation is if I can ask my aunt with her longest acct about 12 years old to be my AU and I know that I could inherit the time too. But the question is what happen if after a month, I would like to remove my self out of AU on her longest acct, would I still be able to get her time too?
Thanks you for all your answer, really appreciate it.

Physignathus.

EX: 765, EQ: 766, TU: 764. AAoA: 2.4 y
Chase CSP 10k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase United Club 13k, Paypal MC 32k, Discover 19k, Citi Advantage 15k, Amex BCP 24k.
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Re: AU on AaoA

I have seen several AU accounts of closed accounts disappear in a few years rather than the full 10 years.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}