cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU on Citi AA Mastercard. Does It go on my CR?

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

AU on Citi AA Mastercard. Does It go on my CR?

My boyfriend and I live together. He added me on his CIti Mastercard AA account. I have a secured card citi.

It only asked for my name. will it report to all 3 CB??? im hoping it will run a data base search and report me.  ANY HELP????

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: AU on Citi AA Mastercard. Does It go on my CR?

@texasman07 wrote:

My boyfriend and I live together. He added me on his CIti Mastercard AA account. I have a secured card citi.

It only asked for my name. will it report to all 3 CB??? im hoping it will run a data base search and report me.  ANY HELP????

If your shared address shows on both your credit reports, that will probably be all that's needed. AFAIK, Citi does report AU's.

If I'm wrong, I sure someone will let us both know. Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
JMN
Frequent Contributor

I added my youngest brother to my Citi AAdvantage World MasterCard, and he lives with me, and it was added to his reports.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 3 of 5
drkaje
Senior Contributor

I don't live with my GF and her AU on my Citi card showed up.

My utilization got too high so it made sense taking her off the card. It took a long, long time, many calls and even a letter from them to get that card off all three bureaus.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
texasman07
Established Contributor

How long does it take to show up?

Reason being his account was opened in 2005 and cl of 7500$

Im hoping this will help my AAoA and Utilization. 

I NEED to get a American Express card for work. Hopefully ZYnc.  My charges for traveling are a lot.  My scores on TU are 650 and EQU 636

I just have one paid collection in 2008 and one late in 2007. Those are my only baddies right now. Everything else was remove

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.