Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU question

tag
AwwwYeee
Regular Contributor

AU question

So I'm planning on asking my brother to add me to his CSP card as an AU mainly for AAoA purposes.  Will his UTL affect me? whether its high or low? or is it just him cause its under his name? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AU question

His actual util will not spill over to you, what will happen is the card will report with the balance and the CL, it will affect your util as the balance and the CL will go into your calculations.

Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The util on that card will be included in your util. If his balance is highm it will reflect on your CR's.  

If he hasn't had the cc longer than your oldest TL it will not help your AAOA 

Message 3 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

The util on that card will be included in your util. If his balance is high it will reflect on your CR's.  

+1

Always consider whether this will be a good benefit in the long run, besides just the AAoA.  If his CSP is usually maxed or over 30% utilized most of the time, then something to think about.

Message 4 of 5
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

The util on that card will be included in your util. If his balance is high it will reflect on your CR's.  

+1

Always consider whether this will be a good benefit in the long run, besides just the AAoA.  If his CSP is usually maxed or over 30% utilized most of the time, then something to think about.

+2

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.