Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AU question

I am thinking on adding my wife to my cards as a AU but she has like FICO scores around 550 and I am around 640...would that make a difference when these card companies go for CLI's or approvals for auto-CLI's?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AU question

No

Message 2 of 7
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am thinking on adding my wife to my cards as a AU but she has like FICO scores around 550 and I am around 640...would that make a difference when these card companies go for CLI's or approvals for auto-CLI's?

No it will not. She could have 800 scores or 400, the creditor will see you and your scores and report, not hers. The only way it could effect is, just saying, if she has the cards in hand, and she would go and max them out, then it would effect you. Otherwise, no they will not.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No

So when I call into walmart or amazon they wont base their decision on her and me? or is it still just me? Would they pull her credit and if so would it be a soft or hard pull?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No

So when I call into walmart or amazon they wont base their decision on her and me? or is it still just me? Would they pull her credit and if so would it be a soft or hard pull?

It's based on your credit and they won't pull her credit.  They don't care about her credit as you are 100% responsible for the debt, not her.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No

It's based on your credit and they won't pull her credit.  They don't care about her credit as you are 100% responsible for the debt, not her.

Thankyou!! First time I have ever done that!

Message 6 of 7
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No

Thankyou!! First time I have ever done that!

If you are talking about the Amazon store card by Synchrony, that is one card that you can not add an AU. All the others, Walmart, Lowes, Sams, you can. But they look at the amazon store card differently as each individual can have their own amazon account, they should have their own amazon card. Also, you dont even need to call them. You can easily do it from your account page. If you would like to let me know i will tell you how. less than 2 mins, you're done!

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.