cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU tradelines

tag
hhwwe1

AU tradelines

Are there any LEGITIMATE places to purchase these ......to TEMPORARILY decrease utilization %?

I realize this isn't the best option but may be the only one.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: AU tradelines

@hhwwe1 wrote:

Are there any LEGITIMATE places to purchase these ......to TEMPORARILY decrease utilization %?

I realize this isn't the best option but may be the only one.

If you are asking whether it is legitimate to pay someone else to let them add you as an AU ?    I don't think so ~ and trying to go about this/discuss here at MyFICO is a violation of the terms of service.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
hhwwe1

I apologize, I must not have read the terms of service well enough for this board. I did not think it was that uncommon and was only looking for personal experiences from businesses currently operating online. I was not soliciting anyone on this board. I was only asking if people had found legitimate ones online.Once again I apologize for asking and did not realize it was a problem.

Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Adding AUs to accounts is not uncommon or improper, and is widely discussed here at MyFICO.    However the "business" of buying/selling/trading AUs is considered unethical and would be inappropriate.  

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
hhwwe1

As a community leader I will respect  your and the boards opinion and accept that is the general consensus.

I just have a hard time believing that all of us as adults really believe there is that much of a difference between the two.I am more inclined to say AU's should be completely banned as the other approach isn't any more legit.However, it is not my board nor world and will have to play by its rules respectfully.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.