Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AU with Discover ?

tag
Trigga
Regular Contributor

AU with Discover ?

Does Discover report the credit card to the AUs credit reports also ? 

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 2 of 9
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Re: AU with Discover ?

@09Lexie wrote:
Yes

I put my wife down for AU on my discover IT but they didnt ask for a SSN, just her full name ....do i have to call and request it  to be reported to her credit ?

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My DH is an AU on mine. When his card was generated it caused a mid-cycle report to my cr. His cr was updated at that time as well.
Message 4 of 9
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
My DH is an AU on mine. When his card was generated it caused a mid-cycle report to my cr. His cr was updated at that time as well.

Did they ask for his SSN# at all during the process of getting him a card or just his full name ? 

Message 5 of 9
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

Message 6 of 9
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

Sorry about the double post, my phone has issues... When I added my wife it only needed her name and reports to her credit using just that information.

Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

No, they only asked for his name. If I remember correctly, the cc was mailed addressed to me. I felt the card in the envelope and was excited (thought it was new plastic for me) kinda disappointed that it was just his It cc. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 9
Trigga
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
No, they only asked for his name. If I remember correctly, the cc was mailed addressed to me. I felt the card in the envelope and was excited (thought it was new plastic for me) kinda disappointed that it was just his It cc. Smiley Sad

Funny you say that cause i thought the same thing today when hers came in the mail today  LOL !!!!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.