Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTHORIZED USER

tag
kimcakee
Established Member

Re: AUTHORIZED USER

I forgot. He has student loans.

Im just worried that I added him on my new barclay and will mess up his report. Cos its new.
as of June 12, 2012
EQ FICO 689, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 713 --NO BADDIES
BoA platinum Visa (600CL), Cap1 No hassle cash reward MC (750CL)
Barclay Carnival MC (2500CL), AU on Direct rewards HSBC (500CL)
Message 21 of 30
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

kimcakee wrote:

Sorry I don't know how to QUOTE posts here. Lol

Welcome to myFICO.

To quote someone after you hit "Reply" you will see a "Quote" button just to the right of the "Spell Check" button. Quote the person you are responding to and then type in your answer.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 22 of 30
kimcakee
Established Member

Theres no option for that on my screen. Im using my iphone.
as of June 12, 2012
Message 23 of 30
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

even with his two cards, i don't believe his score will be affected much either way if you remove him. You're at about 29% utlization, and he's about 26%. But to take him off and then leave him with only one real CC, may do more harm than good- as it may be questioned when he applies.

the biggest help would be to just pay down the balances, and leave him as an AU.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kimcakee wrote:
@Anonymous

Sorry I don't know how to QUOTE posts here. Lol

He has 2 CC:
CAP1 opened 2009 with 1000CL and about 200 balance
Direct Rewards opened 2010 with 500CL and balance 167

My cards are:
BoA opened 2010 with 600CL and 0 balance
Cap1 opened 07/2011 with 750CL and balance 392
Barclay opened 12/2011 with 1500CL and balance 412

Im AU on his Direct Rewards
His AU on my Cap1 and Barclay

I really think you should be asking questions on the mortgage board. Assuming his scores are high enough, the question of whether or not you will get a mortgage will be determined based upon a lot of factors other than the FICO score. You should obtain both of your FICO scores here on MyFico, and then head over to the mortgage board. There is a sticky at the top of the page that will tell you the information that you should provide to ask the forum about what you should do to be approved for a mortgage. This will be the most helpful for you.

Nevertheless, your card balances are too high and will likely lower his scores if you don't pay them way down. Even if you pull him off as an AU now, it will likely show up on his credit report, since most cards report monthly. However, even though the debt to credit is too high, it still isn't a lot of money, and if your DH has a decent income and/or savings, the monthly amounts owed on the cards might not hurt your possibility of obtaining a mortgage. For example, when we applied for a mortgage, we happened to owe $5000 on AMEX  that showed up on our reports (but we pay the AMEX bill off in full each month). The bank didn't even balk at that amount on the credit report because we had plenty of cash on had to cover the AMEX bill, down payment, closing costs and reserves. So... your FICO scores and amounts owed on credit cards are only part of the mortgage process.

Message 25 of 30
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

----> Theres no option for that on my screen. Im using my iphone.

Yeah, the buttons don't work on Safari brower, The only way that I have been able to do this is to select the text I want to reply to, then paste it into my response.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 26 of 30
kimcakee
Established Member

@DHsCredit

My Cap1 is showing on his report with high util. If i remove him on my Cap1 will it hurt his score?
And I just added him yesterday on my barclay. Im guessing its not showing on his report yet. Should I remove him? Or leave it? And remove CAP1?

Im thinking of just removing him on the CAP1 cos it has high UTL and low CL.
as of June 12, 2012
Message 27 of 30
kimcakee
Established Member

Thanks guys! I will just leave it the way it is and pay it off before applying! Thanks myfico friends! Smiley Happy
as of June 12, 2012
Message 28 of 30
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@kimcakee wrote:
Theres no option for that on my screen. Im using my iphone.

There is no option for that at this time for smart phones. If I'm wrong about that I'm sure someone will gently correct me.

Hopefully in the future you'll be able to.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi williedog and welcome to the forums,

I deleted this post because you asked the same thing in another thread. It becomes very confusing when folks are trying to answer the same question in multiple places. It makes it much easier for everyone if we all ask our questions in one place.

Thanks for finding the forums and contributing - MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.