Did you mean: 

Abercrombie Dilemna

tag
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Re: Abercrombie Dilemna

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

Ahem... I refer you to that line "Gardening since"... which I swear you apped last week...

Anyway, you are gardening, right?

No...? i didn't app last week at all

I thought you got Lowe's last week??????

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 11 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

Ahem... I refer you to that line "Gardening since"... which I swear you apped last week...

LOL LOL LOL LOL you may wanna check again my dear Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 12 of 20
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@sailor_mercury wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@Crisis wrote:

OMG....  I should beat you!!!!  I'm supposed to keep up with 64 basketball teams AND your sense of humor??  Smiley Wink   I thought Lowe's was an odd account for you to have.  I used to spend a TON of $$ at HD and Lowes.  Now that I'm in an Apt not a house I spend nothing there Smiley Happy  Now if I owned this Apt and could do work on it or if I was renting a house where there was a yard I could work on I'm sure I would be right back at Lowe's and HD.

HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 13 of 20
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Btw... You get your bronze spade tomorrow and I get mine in a week and a half...  Think you can hold onto it long enough to get Silver before me?

HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 14 of 20
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

This is not the card you are looking for!

Did anybody else go immediately back to 1977 after reading this response?

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 15 of 20
enharu
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

I have 8more minutes left till i decide, Mariasoccermom has be doing this thing and i'm the guy who has no strong will when someone is hyping it up....MJ said he would burn my rear end w/ a torch if i were to app and Lexie would chop my fingers off and put them in a grinder so i should wait right?

Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 9.37.28 AM.png

don't get it.

1. you are not white! (sorry couldn't resist this joke)

2. use a real computer! 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

I have 8more minutes left till i decide, Mariasoccermom has be doing this thing and i'm the guy who has no strong will when someone is hyping it up....MJ said he would burn my rear end w/ a torch if i were to app and Lexie would chop my fingers off and put them in a grinder so i should wait right?

Screen Shot 2014-03-23 at 9.37.28 AM.png

don't get it.

1. you are not white! (sorry couldn't resist this joke)

2. use a real computer! 

LOLLOLOLLLLOOOLL

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 17 of 20
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Every time I see A&F I have to laugh.  I enjoyed M*A*S*H growing up and can remember an episode where Major Charles Emerson Winchester III ordered from the A&F catalogue a portable bath tub.  The plot was very funny and I bet ole Charles had a healthy line of credit with them back in those days as well.  Smiley Wink

Glad you punted on this one Yude!  Seems like a diversion to me. Stay the course, Barry

Edited Typo

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 18 of 20
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@BarryNTexas wrote:

Every time I see A&F I have to laugh.  I enjoyed M*A*S*H growing up and can remember an episode where Major Charles Emerson Winchester III ordered from the A&F catalogue a portable bath tub.  The plot was very funny and I bet ole Charles had a healthy line of credit with them back in those days as well.  Smiley Wink

Glad you punted on this one Yude!  Seems like a diversion to me. Stay the course, Barry

Edited Typo

LOL Thanks for a great laugh on that one!  Yea, more and more I was thinking about it...it wasn't worth it.  I'm definitely saving myself for something big later on! 

Message 19 of 20
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

Yude is hillarious.......

I had an Abercrombie card (no AF high APR) since 2002 (back then it was from World Financial Network-WFNNB) or something like that.

They closed my card due to inactivity for 5 years since last usage.(2007). Now they're Comenity? Never mind, had my fun owning it....

it is you guys on here that makes me come back for more,,,this board is addictive, ''Robot LOLdon't know what's in store'', full of humor and suprise stories,(including sob stories.)

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.