? About Discover CLI requests.....

tag
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: ? About Discover CLI requests.....

@tray wrote:

@-Wade- wrote:

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone what is the actual timeframe for requesting a cli with discover, I requested a cli in June as the form pop up on my online account only was granted 500.00 then the form disappeared now I noticed tonight it is back which will only make it 2 months since my last request, will I be wasting my time, thanks for any information....

I got 2 SP CLI's within a 6 week period. The reason i did it was because i ask for a 10K limit and i got a $9500 counter offer and i accepted it then 6 weeks later i asked for 10.5K and it showed up the next morning with a 10.5K CL. Hope this helps and good luck on what ever you do

After reading your thread I just might try my luck and see what happens......

It happen to me is all i know.But my account was 14 months old when i got the first CLI..............also they will let you know if it will be a HP and you can cancel it Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 11 of 14
tray
Valued Contributor

Well I tried and after submitting my information a screen came up stating a credit report would have to be pulled stating I could submit the request or cancel, so I cancelled, at least Discover gave the option to do so which I am glad for some banks would have pulled regardless....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 14
tray
Valued Contributor

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@tray wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@tray wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone what is the actual timeframe for requesting a cli with discover, I requested a cli in June as the form pop up on my online account only was granted 500.00 then the form disappeared now I noticed tonight it is back which will only make it 2 months since my last request, will I be wasting my time, thanks for any information....

I asked for a CLI in June by Chat and got approved for $500 after asking for $1,000. Button popped up  a few days ago and figured I would go for the button and decline if they asked for a HP. They didn't ask for a HP and just went for it but I am still stuck on $1,500

So i reckon you was denied the cli ?

Probably been like 3 days I think maybe 2 

Oh so you are still waiting on a reply back from Discover??

Yes But honestly IDC just going to Sock drawer the card since even though i love discover I get 10% back annually with the chase freedom

Good Luck with your request....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 14
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@tray wrote:

Well I tried and after submitting my information a screen came up stating a credit report would have to be pulled stating I could submit the request or cancel, so I cancelled, at least Discover gave the option to do so which I am glad for some banks would have pulled regardless....

just keep trying every 2 months is what i did

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.