tag
dhypolite

Re: About Discover it FICO

discover not even list  on my tran. credit report.   no alerts from tran

Message 11 of 13
Peter1142
Established Contributor

They are soft pulls, you don't get an alert or see them listed unless you get a full copy of your credit report (i.e. from annualcreditreport.com)

My TU08 that discover is providing is the highest score I have ever seen. I'm nearly in the 800 club with that scoring model! At least last month before these two new accounts reported...

Message 12 of 13
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@dhypolite wrote:

discover used equifax   to approve me  for the card . but they  are giving free tran. score on statement. 

Yep, this is true for me too....I get like 4 free tu scores, but no free scores from cra that start with the letter "E." haha

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.