Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? About Total Rewards Visa Benefits

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

? About Total Rewards Visa Benefits

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me if having a Total Rewards Visa Card automatically upgrades you to platinium status with a Total Rewards Member account?   I am still at Gold Status and if my question is true how long does it take to upgrade.  Do I have to place a call?  Thanks for any information I am planning on my trip in June so I would like to be at least platinium status by then.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: ? About Total Rewards Visa Benefits

best for you to call in to verify.

if they did not link your card to your member account, they may have created another TR account for you.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 5
tray
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reply would you suggest I call the visa card itself or the total rewards member site number?

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@tray wrote:

Thanks for the reply would you suggest I call the visa card itself or the total rewards member site number?

I would call both...I like to compare answers to get the best picture. The best of luck to you.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 4 of 5
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Took a little under a month for me for the status to upgrade on my account --  on a vegas board that I read frequently it seems to take about 2-4 weeks for most people. don't worry you will be platinum for sure before your trip.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.