Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? About US Bank Credit Card CLI and Product Change Policy

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

? About US Bank Credit Card CLI and Product Change Policy

Hi everyone my question is at what time frame can someone ask for a cli, also is it a hard pull.  And also time frame for product change, thanks for any information....  I have a flexperks credit card

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: ? About US Bank Credit Card CLI and Product Change Policy

Hey Tray 

Sorry no one answered I'll bump for help

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: ? About US Bank Credit Card CLI and Product Change Policy

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone my question is at what time frame can someone ask for a cli, also is it a hard pull.  And also time frame for product change, thanks for any information....  I have a flexperks credit card

It depends on your current CL to product change. I PC from FlexPerks Select to Cash+ at the one year mark and some have at 6 months. To get PC to a Signature card requires a $5k CL. As far as getting a CLI it will be a HP 99% of the time if customer initiated. My first auto CLI  from US Bank Ace card came after about 9 months. It went from $4k to $6k. I recently got auto CLI on the Ace to  $10k and my Cash+ from $5.5k to $10k. As always YMMV.

edit: My Cash+ is 1 1/2 years old and my Ace is 2 1/2 years old.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.