cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute panic!! Please, I need serious advice and quick!

tag
Math_Rocks
Established Contributor

Re: Absolute panic!! Please, I need serious advice and quick!

Our checking is with Regions Bank. I had never heard of them when we lived out West but I don't know that I would call them hometown or local. The other bank in town is Elkhorn/Southern Bancorp. I found last night that we qualify for a small credit union in the next county just becuse of where we live.

I wish there was some way to know if it is a possibility BEFORE letting them pull credit. If we get rejected, then our scores will get dinged and we will be less likely to get credit elsewhere. Smiley Sad
Filed Chapter 13 April 2012. Case successfully closed May 2017, about 1 month after 60th payment. FAKO scores on close date: TU 695 EQ 697. Received discharge July 11th - took forever! Real EX day of discharge 624.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Absolute panic!! Please, I need serious advice and quick!

Pull your scores and reprots (from MyFICO) - walk into the bank and talk with a lloan offer - he should be able to evaluate your repeorts/scores and know whther it will fly or not.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.