Valued Member
jdt0t

Accelerator Rewards Platinum MasterCard®

[ Edited ]
I haven't seen anything posted regarding this card.  I wanted to close and replace my Orchard card so I did some research and found this card.  3% cash back on gas purchases.  I commute over 70 miles round trip daily and this card came with a $4000 limit.  Has anyone delt with Citizens bank?

TU: 735
EX: 640
EQ: 698

Message Edited by jdt0t on 06-03-2008 09:39 AM
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Accelerator Rewards Platinum MasterCard®

you can easily find cards that offer a full 5% back on gas.
Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
New Contributor
ccats704

Never heard of it, but I would like to know where they pull from and score required to be approved if you know!

jdt0t wrote:
I haven't seen anything posted regarding this card.  I wanted to close and replace my Orchard card so I did some research and found this card.  3% cash back on gas purchases.  I commute over 70 miles round trip daily and this card came with a $4000 limit.  Has anyone delt with Citizens bank?

TU: 735
EX: 640
EQ: 698

Message Edited by jdt0t on 06-03-2008 09:39 AM

I'm better than blessed!
Valued Member
jdt0t

I think they pulled Equifax, that's what they pulled when I tried to get a car loan from Citizens 2 years ago, but who knows.  I doubt they pulled my experian.  Here's the only link I found for this card...

It's out of date info, my rate was 7.99%.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}