evo88

Accidental App Spree...

[ Edited ]

So I was just looking to consolidate CC debt onto a balance transfer card and ended up getting addicted to the 'approval' feeling and over the course of about a week and half apping for more than I intended...

When I started I had;

NFCU cashRewards $18,000 CL

Chase Freedom $7000 CL

BOA Platinum Plus Visa $10,000 CL

AMEX Zync NPSL

I got;

NFCU Auto Loan Refi (3.39% to 2.79% @ 72 mo)

NFCU cashRewards + $500 CLI

NFCU nRewards $15,000 CL (BT my Chase and BoA onto this card at 0%)

AMEX BCE $3,500 CL

PenFed Cash Rewards $5,000 CL

PC BoA PlatinumPlus to Travel Rewards (SP)

Chase Marriott Rewards - Denied (w/ 3 Recons)

Six inq's later... well I really don't have anything to use credit for coming up, so I guess the garden?  Getting a new apartment so I guess apartment, cable, maybe a utility so 3 HP coming up.  

NFCU cashRewards $18,500 -- AMEX Zync NPSL -- NFCU nRewards $15,000 -- Bank of America Travel Rewards $10,000 -- Chase Freedom $7,000 (for 5% categories) -- PenFed Cash Rewards $5,000 (for gas) -- AMEX BCE $3,500 (for groceries)
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Accidental App Spree...

[ Edited ]

congrats on the cards and I reserved a lounge chair with your name on it in the garden..Check in anytime 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+