cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

tag
rollerkosh
Established Member

Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

How do I ask for a CLI, HSBC or Cap one?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

Capital One. You probably need to go through the EO though since it will not work online.

Good luck!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 10
rollerkosh
Established Member

Re: Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

EO?

Message 3 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Which CC are you inquiring about specifically?  Capital One owns and services a number of the former HSBC private lable online platforms (e.g. Menards, Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Marcus, etc.) that have not yet transitioned to a unified Capital One servicing portal.

EO = Executive Office

Message 4 of 10
rollerkosh
Established Member

Account Central Online (Master Card) HSBC now controlled by Capital One apparently

Message 5 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Has your account fully transitioned to Capital One?  Is it a legacy Household Bank, HSBC or ....?  There are still a number of HSBC accounts that have yet to finalize the full transition, and there's a possibility until that happens, even if you request a CLI it may be a HP - unless that policy has changed recently.  If you are unable to obtain any desirable results by contacting the standard Capital One customer service channels (chat/phone) then most folks would likely suggest you contact the EO for further assistance with that product.

Message 6 of 10
rollerkosh
Established Member

I still am using the accountcentralonline.com no indication if im being moved how can I find out

Message 7 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

This would appear to be the HSBC online portal (now serviced by Capital One).  Have you received any notices by snail mail or any emails regarding any future changes to your account?  Have you contacted them via phone through the number on the back of your current card?

Message 8 of 10
rollerkosh
Established Member

I haven't received a letter yet from HSBC or Capital One on any future changes which is odd because apparently I already did for my Orchard bank CC which also switched over (and that is now at the capital one website).

Message 9 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Call the number on the back of your card for further guidance.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.