Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

How do I ask for a CLI, HSBC or Cap one?

Valued Contributor

Re: Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

Capital One. You probably need to go through the EO though since it will not work online.

Good luck!

Scores 1/12/2014: TU FICO: 660 | EQ FICO: 665 | EX AMEX FICO: TBD

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | BarclayCard Rewards Average: $2000 | Travelocity Rewards AMEX: $1050 | Discover IT: $1500 | Amazon Rewards Visa: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Sportsman's Guide Visa: $3000 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $1600 | Target: $700 | J.Crew $9950

Re: Account Central CC by HSBC but controlled by Capital One? Do I contact HSBC or Cap One for CLI

EO?

Valued Contributor

Which CC are you inquiring about specifically?  Capital One owns and services a number of the former HSBC private lable online platforms (e.g. Menards, Saks Fifth Ave, Neiman Marcus, etc.) that have not yet transitioned to a unified Capital One servicing portal.

EO = Executive Office

Account Central Online (Master Card) HSBC now controlled by Capital One apparently

Valued Contributor

Has your account fully transitioned to Capital One?  Is it a legacy Household Bank, HSBC or ....?  There are still a number of HSBC accounts that have yet to finalize the full transition, and there's a possibility until that happens, even if you request a CLI it may be a HP - unless that policy has changed recently.  If you are unable to obtain any desirable results by contacting the standard Capital One customer service channels (chat/phone) then most folks would likely suggest you contact the EO for further assistance with that product.

I still am using the accountcentralonline.com no indication if im being moved how can I find out

Valued Contributor

This would appear to be the HSBC online portal (now serviced by Capital One).  Have you received any notices by snail mail or any emails regarding any future changes to your account?  Have you contacted them via phone through the number on the back of your current card?

I haven't received a letter yet from HSBC or Capital One on any future changes which is odd because apparently I already did for my Orchard bank CC which also switched over (and that is now at the capital one website).

Valued Contributor

Call the number on the back of your card for further guidance.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.